The San Diego law firm of Kaspar & Lugay, LLP is committed to providing top-notch legal advocacy and personalized service to clients who need family law representation. We understand the personal, financial and emotional stresses that arise when your family life intersects with the legal system, and we do everything we can to guide you through it. Our attorneys’ goals are to protect you and your children, and to help you emerge from family conflict ready for a healthy and prosperous life.
The Personal Touch You and Your Family Deserve
Our San Diego office operates with a client-centric mindset. Everything we do is focused on your desired outcome, whether we’re helping you through a divorce or custody battle, writing a prenuptial agreement, protecting your family business, or seeking protection from a domestic violence situation. Your lawyer will communicate with you throughout your case so you won’t be left wondering about anything.
Financial Sophistication for Complex Family Law Situations
Our firm was founded by a CPA and many of our San Diego lawyers have extensive backgrounds in finance and financial litigation. As a result, we are equipped to serve clients who own businesses, have complex investments and other financial interests to protect during the course of a family law dispute.
Kaspar & Lugay LLP Family Law Services in San Diego
Family law is broad legal area that touches all aspects of family relationships. We provide effective, powerful representation for San Diego-area clients across many areas of the field.
Divorce and Separation
We handle every type of divorce scenario that may arise in San Diego, such as:
- Divorce for business owners and professionals
- High-asset divorce
- Divorce involving out-of-state spouses
- Same-sex and LGBTQ divorce
- Legal separation
- Uncontested divorce
Child Custody, Child Support and Related Children’s Issues
Children are at the heart of family law. Their best interests are always at the forefront of our attorneys’ minds. We help San Diego parents resolve issues of:
- Child Custody
- Child support
- Grandparents’ rights
Property Division, Spousal Support and Other Divorce-Related Financial Issues
Kaspar & Lugay, LLP provides sophisticated handling of all divorce-related financial topics. We are leaders in complex issues such as:
- Spousal Support Attorney
- Division of business interests, restricted stock and equity
- Locating hidden assets
- Inherited property
- Pre- and Postnuptial Agreements
- Drafting, enforcing and challenging
Incidents of domestic violence continue to rise in San Diego. Our attorneys handle all issues related to:
- Marital rape
- Physical, emotional and financial abuse
- Domestic violence restraining orders (DVROs)
- Dependency hearings
We also recognize that false allegations of abuse are sometimes leveled at innocent people. We help people defend themselves against false accusations of domestic violence.
Family law issues can be resolved in a variety of ways, depending on the needs of the people involved. Our San Diego lawyers are flexible in our approach and will recommend the method that we think works best. Depending on your situation and the type of case, the available methods could include:
- Mediation: This involved working with a neutral third-party mediator in an attempt to reach an out-of-court agreement to resolve the dispute. Mediation is usually mandatory in child custody disputes.
- Collaborative law: This involves working with a team of professionals like child specialists, psychologists, financial advisors and others who all collaborate to help you reach a satisfactory result outside of court.
- Litigation: Sometimes there is no substitute for going to court and fighting to protect your rights. We are aggressive in court when we need to be, and we will not back down no matter how hard your spouse or significant other wants to fight.
Contact Our Skilled San Diego Family Law Firm
If you need family law representation in the San Diego area, look no further than Kaspar & Lugay, LLP. We have the experience and skill needed to guide you through even the most difficult of family disputes. To get a free consultation with one of our lawyers, please call 415-789-5881 or submit a request online anytime.